I made a prototype leotard that turned out pretty well, then after a few tweaks, I made 5 little matching leos - about the size for an American Girl Doll or similar 18" doll. I made a crystal template with my Silouhette digital cutter. I also made matching scrunchies. I was having WAY to much fun! I found dolls that looked like each of the girls, and got them all dressed up :)
Today, I got boxes for all of them, but it is taking a little longer than I expected to get them all put together. I made each of them a mini gold medal, mini Sports Illustrated magazine, and mini bouquet of flowers. I got Gabby done - maybe I'll finish the others tomorrow :)
USAG Bio on the Back of the Box
So, I challenge a toy company to produce dolls like these - I guarantee they will sell!