Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Nails


I wish I had taken a picture of these before they started to chip a little. So, I LOVE OPI topcoat - it is great, and I will never do my nails again without it! I had my nails painted neon green for St. Paddy's Day, and I got a little sick of the solid bright green by the end of the day, so the next morning I got creative with scotch tape, glitter & purple. I masked off parts of my nails using regular clear scotch tape and painted the glitter on. I took the tape off while my nails were still wet. I did my right hand first (harder for me to paint because I am right-handed), then after I took the tape off I did my left hand. A few hours later, after it was thoroughly dry, I masked my nails off again to paint the purple & removed the tape while my nails were still wet again. The design is so early 90s it kinds freaks me out. HA! I just think the masking idea is cool - sue whatever colors and pattern you want :) And don't forget to put on an OPI Topcoat!

No comments: